Senior Estimator | Structural, Mechanical and Piping
- $170-190K base + super
- Major infrastructure projects across Power, Rail, Mining, Resources, Energy, Water, Utilities and Transportation
- Cost engineering environment
As the Estimator, you will develop cost estimates and programs for our major projects team with access to projects across Australia. To excel in this role, you will need a demonstrated background as an Estimator, specialising in Structural, Mechanical, and Piping. Ideally, Having a degree or diploma in Mechanical Engineering, a related discipline, or equivalent experience in Quantity Surveying would be best. Experience in the Construction, Infrastructure, or Utilities sector and clear and concise communication skills are desirable. Knowledge of Expert Estimation and proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project, are also preferred.
This role offers an incredible opportunity to work for a reputable and growing company in various industries, including Power, Rail, Mining, Resources, Energy, Water, Utilities and Transportation. You will be involved in career-defining projects that will make a real impact and have the chance to develop your skills and expertise in a supportive and encouraging environment.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have demonstrated experience as an Estimator, specialising in Structural, Mechanical and Piping.
- Developing cost estimates and programs for the various projects
- Generating the reports required to present to clients.
- Liaise with management at all levels of the business (client side), managing their expectations for project delivery, escalating project issues, risks, and recommendations to senior leadership as appropriate.
- Assist in preparing documentation related to the program, project delivery and any related phasing diagrams for clients.
- Ongoing client liaison and business development.
- Degree or Diploma qualification in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline or equivalent demonstrated experience (Quantity Surveying).
- Demonstrated experience in the Construction, Infrastructure or Utilities sector.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Experience with Expert Estimation (preferred).
This dynamic & rapidly expanding company acknowledges its staff as one of its most important assets. As a result of the current projected growth, they are recruiting key people to join the business. This company expansion also provides staff with many opportunities for future career advancement.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a dynamic and rapidly expanding company, apply now! We are excited to hear from motivated and talented individuals ready to make a difference in the industry.
Apply today at: firstname.lastname@example.org