CIVIL PROJECT ENGINEER *** Tier 2 contractor ***
- New Projects Secured – Start November 2023
- Build your career with a prominent contractor
- $130-140K base + super + vehicle + project bonus structure
- DIDO and FIFO options available for candidates 5/2 roster
Company & Role:
Empower Management is partnering with another successful civil contractor. They have recently secured further works in the Blue Mountains region starting in November ‘23. The company is responsible for developing and delivering various RMS packages across Sydney and NSW. Due to its continued growth, they are seeking 2 experienced Civil Project Engineers with a proven track record in delivering RMS projects ranging from $20m to $70m. You will have a proven background in road & bridge construction projects covering earthworks, pavements and structures, drainage & services.
Our client has a long-standing history of developing their engineers and helping them to achieve their career aspirations. More importantly, it exposes them to the best challenging projects while offering a secure pipeline of work and future career paths. If you want to secure your long-term future and be involved with a business that does not see you as a number, then we are interested in talking with you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensure Program/project delivery within the required time frame and budget
- Provide and ensure system documentation approvals
- Ensure & manage procurement schedule and documentation
- Ensure program conflict resolution
- Provide advice on constructability during planning and construction works
- Ensure that design reviews are delivered in a timeous & cost-efficient manner
- Manage the subcontractors and ensure the correct tracking of completed contract works, tracking variations on completed works, and issuing reports.
- Approve design changes to achieve program delivery
- Manage younger engineers and provide support & guidance
Skills & Experience Required:
- Formal qualifications in civil engineering
- Minimum 1+ year RMS road construction experience
- Must have a minimum 4 years of road construction experience with a civil contractor
- Must have proven knowledge of RMS specifications
- Previous experience on highway or major road projects in NSW is ideal
- Must have worked for Tier 1 or tier 2 level contractor
- Strong programming, Forecasting, planning and financial control experience, essential
- Must have worked for a prominent road contractor
- First-class work-life balance/ quality of life!
- Join a tight-knit team focused on advancing its capabilities across NSW
- Supportive team culture, exciting projects and excellent remuneration for the right candidate. More importantly, this must be viewed as a career move rather than a stop-gap. Our client has a long history of looking after their people and nurturing their careers.
- Attractive package with a performance bonus structure
Interested to talk further?
To discuss your next career move confidentially or to find out more information about this new position and its expectations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org